Nimbus i-Care - IntraOperative Neurophysiological Monitoring device
Stimulation for neurosurgery and ENT surgery
The NIMBUS i-Care Light is an IntraOperative NeuroStimulator device. It is dedicated to surgeons for daily use in the operating room, as well as neurosurgery, otology and spine surgery.
The « Stimulation » mode applies pre-determinated and personalized settings which ensure a quick start and secure use of the device by the medical staff.
- Touch screen and validation button
- Intuitive and simple interface
- Predefined settings for clinical indication or for personal sessions
- EMG box can be positioned on the patient bed
- Remote control for distance use
- Continuous display of programmed parameters, delivered current intensity and measured current circuit impedance
- Audible indicator that demonstrates the correct circulation of the stimulation current
- Continuous adaptation of the delivered stimulation current regardless the measured impedance
- EMG curve recording, saving and data exportation by USB port to computer under PDF and CSV formats
- Importation and saving of customized configurations
- Continuous intensity setting from the sterile zone via remote control or via touch screen
- Modification of each setting: current intensity, current waveform, pulse duration, frequency range, burst duration and inter stimulus interval (burst mode)
Nimbus i-Care Light
|Current intensity range||0 - 16 mA (32 mA peak to peak)
|Current Waveform||Rectangular biphasic or monophasic signals
Choice of the polarity for the first phase
|Pulse duration range||60 – 16000 µs|
|Eport of EMG curves||USB port|
Before using the device, please carefully read the instructions from the Nimbus i-Care Light user manual.
Medical devices are health products which have, due to the European regulation, the CE 0459 marking.