Nimbus i-Care - IntraOperative Neurophysiological Monitoring device
Stimulation for neurosurgery and ENT surgery
The NIMBUS i-Care Light is an IntraOperative NeuroStimulator device. It is dedicated to surgeons for daily use in the operating room, as well as neurosurgery, otology and spine surgery.
The « Stimulation » mode applies pre-determinated and personalized settings which ensure a quick start and secure use of the device by the medical staff.
- ION NIMBUS i-Care Lite
- 2 preconfigured parameters
- Preserving from false positive or negative results
- Real-time monitoring electrical current delivery
- Customizable settings
- Diverse stimulation probes available
- Dedicated to neurosurgery for 22 years
- Pre-configured and customizable settings
- Quick installation
- Fast learning
- Operating room accompaniment
- Surgical teams training
- Various media
- Remote diagnosis
- User network : 2/3 of french hospital
Nimbus i-Care Light
|Current intensity range||0 - 16 mA (32 mA peak to peak)
|Current Waveform||Rectangular biphasic or monophasic signals
Choice of the polarity for the first phase
|Pulse duration range||60 – 16000 µs|
|Eport of EMG curves||USB port|
Before using the device, please carefully read the instructions from the Nimbus i-Care Light user manual.
Medical devices are health products which have, due to the European regulation, the CE 0459 marking.