The Innopsys 20th Anniversary offer is a special commercial offer between Innopsys France SA (“Manufacturer”) and Innopsys’ authorized distributor (“Distributor”), or between Innopsys France SA and an end user (“Buyer”).
The Innopsys 20th Anniversary offer corresponds to an exceptional discount on the unit price of our InnoScan scanners (“Product”) acquired to replace an old instrument and for an order placed between December 1st , 2019 and November 30th , 2020 under the following conditions:
- This offer is available only for the period mentioned above. Any order placed out of this specific period will not benefit from this special commercial offer.
- This offer benefits Buyers who own a used PMT-based fluorescence slide scanner (“old instrument”) from Innopsys or from other companies, operational or not, if Buyers place an order and buy a new InnoScan scanner from Innopsys France SA, Innopsys Inc. or any Innopsys’ authorized distributor to replace the old instrument.
- The Buyer will benefit from a discount applicable on the new InnoScan unit price. The discount is model-dependent: The purchase of a new InnoScan 710 (-R, -G, -IR; single slide-or autoloader) model gives the Buyer the right to benefit from a 20% discount on the Product unit price. The purchase of an InnoScan 910 (single slide or autoloader) model gives the Buyer the right to benefit from a 25% discount on the Product price. The purchase of an InnoScan 1100 (single slide or autoloader) model gives the Buyer the right to benefit from a 30% discount on the Product unit price.
- This offer and the related discounts are not applicable on any other products or consumables from the Manufacturer.
- The Buyer should accept to send his old instrument to the Manufacturer (transfer of ownership mandatory) or destroy it (Mandatory certificate of destruction) if he wants to benefit from Innopsys 20th Anniversary offer.
- If the Buyer purchases an InnoScan scanner from a distributor, and chooses the option to send his old instrument to the Manufacturer, the Distributor must take charge of the shipment payment and organization. The Manufacturer will not be legally, financially, logistically responsible for the Buyer’s old instrument shipment to the Manufacturer’s site.
- The Manufacturer commits to destroy the old instrument coming from a Distributor of a Buyer in agreement with the Corporate Social Responsibility (as known as Responsabilité Sociale des Entreprises in French) practices for a sustainable development as defined by the European Commission.
- If the Buyer chooses the option to destroy the old instrument, he needs to find on his own a legal agency or organization able to destroy it. This legal agency or organization should respect the Corporate Social Responsibility practices and destroy the instrument in a sustainable way including recycling of the instrument’s spare parts. Buyer must give to the Manufacturer a destruction certificate and a sworn statement related to the confirmation of the destruction of the old instrument.
- Distributors agree to disclose to the Manufacturer any valuable information of the Buyer, including the name, Institution or Organization, the e-mail, phone number, job title of a natural person from the Institution or Organization which buys the new InnoScan scanner. Any exception to the terms and conditions listed above will make the offer null and void.